The Bradford Review is our flagship monthly magazine, providing over 25,000 readers with a cultural guide to the city of Bradford. The publication includes exclusive interviews, event reviews, event previews, news and a comprehensive listings section.
The magazine is printed on high-quality uncoated stock and is delivered to over 300 locations in the city including major offices, hotels, cultural venues, shops, cafes and bars.
Since its launch in March 2015 the magazine has gained a strong reputation within the city and we have developed links with a wide range of Bradford’s cultural and business influencers. It has also developed a strong readership who regularly engage with the publication through content contributions and social media.
In December 2015 The Bradford Review was also launched online, providing a platform for us to increase our content output and increase our readership and reputation.
The magazine is financed through advertising and to date we have helped over 150 local businesses market themselves to our readers. Our nimble approach has helped us appeal to a wide spectrum of organisations, who benefit from a highly engaged readership and positive association with a valued brand.
- Original and engaging content including interviews, reviews and previews
- Up to 12 pages of event listings covering over 100 local events each month
- Illustrated front covers by commission from local artists and illustrators
- Over 25,000 regular readers
- Distributed to over 350 high-footfall locations in BD1, BD10, BD13, BD16, BD18 & BD21
- These include all major city centre hotels, train stations, museums, galleries, Bradford University and Bradford College
- 4,000+ Twitter followers and over 70,000 impressions every month
- 60% of readers aged between 25 and 44
The Saltaire Review
Launched in October 2014, The Saltaire Review is a bi-monthly community and events magazine serving the BD18 and BD17 areas of Bradford. The magazine is printed on high quality uncoated paper and is delivered to over 2,000 households and 200 high footfall locations.
The Bingley Review
The Bingley Review was launched in November 2015, becoming the third publication in the ‘Review family’. Just like the Saltaire Review and the Bradford Review, the Bingley Review aims to combine quality local content with stylish design and has made a positive impact on community life in the area.
The Harrogate Review
The Harrogate Review was launched in November 2016 and is distributed to over 300 locations in Harrogate and surrounding areas. The magazine focuses on events and culture in the area and has received a fantastic reception from readers and advertisers.