The Harrogate Review is a monthly events and culture magazine launched in November 2016. The magazine aims to showcase independent trade, local events and interesting people in the Harrogate area.
It is delivered to over 300 high-footfall locations including cafes, bars, shops, hotels and tourist destinations and is also available online.
- Original and engaging content including interviews, reviews and previews
- Up to 12 pages of event listings covering over 100 local events each month
- Original illustrated front covers
- Over 18,000 regular readers
- Distributed to over 350 high-footfall locations in HG1 & HG5
- These include all major city centre hotels, train stations, museums, theatres, galleries and the Harrogate Convention Centre.
- 56% of readers aged between 25 and 44
- Over 98% pick-up rate
The Bradford Review
The Bradford Review is our flagship monthly magazine, providing over 18,000 readers with a cultural guide to the city of Bradford. The publication includes exclusive interviews, event reviews, event previews, news and a comprehensive listings section.
The Bingley Review
The Bingley Review was launched in November 2015, becoming the third publication in the ‘Review family’. Just like the Saltaire Review and the Bradford Review, the Bingley Review aims to combine quality local content with stylish design and has made a positive impact on community life in the area.
The Saltaire Review
Launched in October 2014, The Saltaire Review is a bi-monthly community and events magazine serving the BD18 and BD17 areas of Bradford. The magazine is printed on high quality uncoated paper and is delivered to over 2,000 households and 200 high footfall locations.